Water Based Epoxy resin
Water Based Epoxy resin is suitable for all applications where concrete or masonry requires waterproofing and protection. It is applied in the same manner as ordinary emulsion paint with the added benefit of application in damp conditions. Once dried Water Based Epoxy leaves a tough, non toxic, waterproof, easy to clean surface.
Water based epoxy resin will coat over most other finishes but best results are achieved when surfaces are free and clean of other coatings. Any greasy film should be removed prior to application to ensure a sound key. Voids, holes and gaps must be carefully filled.
- As a membrane to prevent rising damp in floors Or anti‐lime treatment of new concrete.
- As a general waterproofing and decorative finish for all brick, concrete, cement and masonry surface.
- For application to damp surfaces where other paints Cannot adhere.
- As a sealing coat for asbestos containing materials.
- Wall coating in areas of food manufacture and storage. i.e. Dairies, Grain Silos, Breweries.
- As a tank lining for protection against mild chemicals.
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts