Our RIBA Approved Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD seminar places emphasis on the correct considerations, design and installation.
Delta Membrane Systems Limited is the leading manufacturer of Cavity Drain (Type C) waterproofing in the United Kingdom. Delta Membrane’s focus is to be the first port of call and to provide education to professionals within the waterproofing sector. We have launched our new and updated RIBA-Assessed/RIBA Approved double point CPD seminar entitled ‘Waterproofing Below Ground Structures to BS8102:2009’.
As leading manufacturers, we have, unfortunately encountered too many failed waterproofing systems in below ground structures, primarily due to poor installation, poor design or a combination of both. As manufacturers we do our very best to keep a great name for the industry which we believe it deserves.
Who is this training seminar designed for?
The Delta CPD seminar is suitable for:
- Structural Warranty providers or those working in the structural warranty sector;
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground;
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of BS8102:2009;
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing;
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements (car parks, etc);
- Structural Engineers;
- Those seeking to refresh knowledge;
- New employees ; and
- Those who wish to update their skills and gain more knowledge.
Our structured CPD seminair entitled Waterproofing Below Ground Structures to BS8102:200 will provide delegates with effective first hand awareness of BS 8102:2009, the Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures.
Our independent Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD seminar takes into consideration new build and retrofit projects. We analyse the types of waterproofing systems available and the relevant standards and regulations that apply, along with consideration to the grades of waterproofing required.
We are experts in our field and able to tailor our Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD to your organisational needs.
Our Waterproofing Below Ground Structure to BS8102:2009 CPD course lasts for 45 minutes. We are able to offer our training course on your premises meaning no need to travel – let us provide the learning while you lunch?