Cold Liquid Applied Waterproofing Training Course
Cold Liquid Waterproofing is fast becoming a popular choice due to its simplicity of installation, offering a continuous, seamless, and versatile approach.
Cold Liquid applied waterproofing is a popular topic as specifiers and architects look for alternatives to hot works, Delta’s 1-day theory and practical course focuses on choice of system options, BS 8102:2022, seamless installation techniques, correct product mixing and how cold liquid applied systems can be used to provide a robust continuous waterproofing solution.
The course will give participants the opportunity to develop their technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding of cold applied liquid waterproofing systems.
Topics of the day will cover waterproofing design, structures, surface and site preparation along with installation/application of cold liquid applied waterproofing solutions.
All Delta courses cover BS 8102:2022 (and other best practice reference documents).
This course will help technicians develop personal growth with engaging learning.
Who is this training course designed for?
Delta’s Cold Liquid Applied Waterproofing Training Course is suitable for:
- Technicians who install Waterproofing Systems
- Technicians who design Waterproofing Systems
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements (including car parks, etc)
- Those seeking to refresh product application and knowledge
- New employees (for those already registered as Delta Registered Installers)
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of the Delta brand
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of BS8102:2022
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing
- Architects, surveyors, contractors and engineers
- Waterproofing professionals seeking to refresh knowledge
- Those seeking to begin the path to become a Delta Registered Installer- stage 1, considered high standing in the industry.
How is the training course structured?
Our Cold Liquid Applied Waterproofing Training provides participants with a thorough understanding Cold Liquid applied systems suitable for both new build and existing structures.
This full-day course covers both a comprehensive technical presentation and practical demonstrations. The Delta Roof Guard theory element of the course is one that builds on knowledge, which is further explored through practical demonstrations to gain a true understanding of the systems and how they can be used in application on both new build and existing structures.
- BS8102:2022 (and other reference documents)
- Waterproofing design
- Building construction
- Principles of cold liquid applied waterproofing systems
- Waterproofing concepts
- Substrates and product suitability
- Surface preparation
- Product Application
- Methods of repair
- Maintenance and servicing waterproofing systems
Practical demonstrations and “hands on” session will cover:
- Surface Preparation
- Product Mixing
- Product Application
- Cleaning of equipment
- Delta Roof Guard CP
- Delta Roof Guard QC
- Delta Roof Guard Primers
Delta Membrane Systems Ltd is the leading Type C Cavity Drained Membrane Manufacturer in the United Kingdom. Delta provides a full range of waterproofing and damp proofing solutions. We also supply ground gas protection membranes protecting structures from harmful ground gases such as radon, carbon dioxide, methane & hydrocarbons.
Delta’s focus is to provide a training course which delivers long-term value to those in the waterproofing sector (from designer to technician). Delta seeks to nurture talents and to share new approaches to structural waterproofing. We work with one aim in mind: to help you understand water ingress, principles of waterproofing design, reducing risk, product specification and correct product installation.
How will the Delta course benefit me?
At the end of this training day you will be able to use your new gained knowledge immediately.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Our training courses are held to a maximum capacity of 25 attendees.