How can using Predictive Maintenance reduce risk in Type C Systems?
This RIBA approved CPD presentation covers a robust insight into the design and role of predictive maintenance within Type C Cavity Drainage Systems.
Run free of charge at times and locations to suit including lunch.
Our RIBA CPD, consists of a 30 minute presentation plus Question & Answer session which can be held either at your offices or at Delta’s dedicated training facility at our head office in Epping, Essex.
Explore the benefits of using predictive maintenance in below ground application and the use of modern day technologies. In addition, the CPD covers important insights for Architects and Designers when designing a robust waterproofing solution.
This comprehensive session will cover:
- What is a Type C Cavity Drainage System?
- Design Principles of a Type C Cavity Drainage System
- Minimising & Mitigating risk in the design process
- Definitions of ground and surface water
- Explanations of ground and surface water behaviour
- Brief history of Sump Pumps & Alarms Systems
- Minimising and Mitigation for failure
- What is Predictive Maintenance
- Continuous Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance
- The benefits of using predictive maintenance in below ground application
- Facts about Big Data
- Analytic software and its benefits
- Dynamic Servicing and its benefits
Desiging to reduce risk
This seminar will introduce the key principles of big data analytics, in particular the use of technologies in a variety of different situations from domestic to commercial structures. In addition, the CPD covers important insights for designers when designing a robust Type C Cavity Drainage System. It begins by discussing the various drainage systems available and explains the range of techniques available for understanding predictive maintenance and its benefits in reducing risk.
Predictive maintenance (PdM) and continuous monitoring techniques are designed to help determine the condition of in-service equipment in order to estimate when maintenance should be performed, to alert of failures before they occur and to monitor pump cycles (minute, hourly and daily performances). This approach promises cost savings over routine or time-based preventive maintenance, because tasks are performed only when warranted.
Using case studies and worked examples the speaker will explain how these techniques may be effectively applied.
Who is this training seminar designed for?
- Structural Warranty providers or those working in the structural warranty sector
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of Type C Waterproofing Systems
- Those wishing to keep pace with current standards and design principles
- Sump Pump Servicing Engineers
- Those seeking to refresh knowledge
- New employees
- Those who wish to update their skills and gain more knowledge
Upcoming RIBA CPD Roadshows
- London, 4 April 2019 – 10:45 – 11:45
- Manchester, 5 September 2019 – 10.45 – 11.45
- Edinburgh, 4 October 2019 – 10.45 – 11.45
- London, 28 November 2019 10.45 – 11.45