Our ‘On Demand’ Seminars have been carefully constructed to develop correct product specification, design philosophy and application suitable.
You can start a seminar at any time with the added ability to stop and restart as needed. The seminars provide a great technical insight into structural waterproofing projects – from active leak stopping to effective waterproofing for underpinning sections of a structure.
Our Seminars define problems and solve these with both a technical approach but also of one which will offer the structure a life-cycle oriented approach.
The 'On Demand' Seminars are suitable for:
Our On Demand Seminars are suitable for:
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements
- Those seeking to refresh product application and knowledge
- New employees (for those already registered as Delta Registered Installers)
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of structural waterproofing, damp proofing, basement drainage, ground gas protection and flood resilience
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing
- Those seeking to begin the path to become a Delta Registered Installer
- Anyone involved with building on contaminated lands
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing/projects below ground/Gas Protection Systems
- Those Specifying Ground Gas Protection Systems
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge and understanding of legislations surrounding ground gases
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of ground gas protection
- Architects, Civil Engineers, Ground workers, surveyors, contractors and engineers
How are the 'On Demand' Seminars are structured?
Our Pre-recorded webinars are valuable resources enabling you to pull information about topics you may want to dive into at a deeper level. Or, maybe your calendar didn’t allow live seminar attendance. Great news! We’ve captured this information for you.
For access to the library of all recorded webinars, our ‘On Demand’ Registration will need completing. Once you have completed our ‘On Demand’ Registration, you can choose from a selection of topics to view.
Delta Membrane Systems Ltd is the leading Type C Cavity Drain Membrane Manufacturer in the United Kingdom. Delta provides a full range of waterproofing and damp proofing solutions. We also supply ground gas protection membranes protecting structures from harmful ground gases such as radon, carbon dioxide, methane & hydrocarbons.
Delta’s focus is to provide a training course which delivers long-term value to those in the waterproofing sector (from designer to technician). Delta seeks to nurture talents and to share new apaches to waterproofing, damp proofing, ground gas protection and flood resilience. We work with one aim in mind: to help you understand our industry, promote best practice along with design principles, reducing risk, product specification and correct product installation.