Why attend this training course?
Resin Injection is a method of waterproofing designed for injecting cracks in concrete and masonry where there is a need to exclude water and water vapour from contact with reinforcement, as well as waterproofing joints and leaks.
Our Koster Resin Injection Training Course is for waterproofing technicians who are responsible for one or a number of tasks within the sector such as designing, specifying, and installing resin injection solutions.
The 1- day theory and practical course focuses on BS 8102:2009 and how resin injection systems can be used to provide a robust waterproofing solution in partnership with Koster Waterproofing Solutions.
The course will give learners the opportunity to develop their technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding of Type A waterproofing systems. Topics of the day will cover waterproofing design, structures, surface and site preparation along with installation/application of Type A waterproofing solutions.
This course will help technicians develop personal growth with engaging learning.
Who is this training course designed for?
The course is suitable for:
- Contractors, Surveyors, Architects, Engineers,
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements
- Those seeking to refresh product application and knowledge
- New employees (for those already registered as Delta Registered Installers)
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of BS8102:2009
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing
- Those seeking to begin the path to become a Delta Registered Installer.
How is the training course structured?
The course will cover:
A technical presentation featuring:
- Principles of Resin Injection Systems
- Resin Injection waterproofing concepts
- Leak Stopping
- Substates and product suitability
- Surface preparation
- Product Application
Practical demonstrations and “hands on” session that will cover.
- Surface Preparation
- Product Mixing
- Product Application
- Cleaning of equipment
- Koster 2 IN 1
- Koster KB Pox IN
- Koster IN 5
- Koster IN 7
- Koster PUR Gel
- Koster Gel 4
The Koster Waterproofing theory element of the course is one that builds on knowledge, which is further explored through practical demonstrations to gain a true understanding of the systems and how they can be used in application on both new build and existing structures.
Delta Membrane Systems Ltd is the leading Type C Cavity Drain Membrane Manufacturer in the United Kingdom. Delta provides a full range of waterproofing and damp proofing solutions. We also supply ground gas protection membranes protecting structures from harmful ground gases such as radon, carbon dioxide, methane & hydrocarbons.
Delta’s focus is to provide a training course which delivers long-term value to those in the waterproofing sector (from designer to technician). Delta seeks to nurture talents and to share new approaches to Type C waterproofing. We work with one aim in mind: to help you understand water ingress, principles of waterproofing design, reducing risk, product specification and correct product installation.
Delta’s Technical Team will be joined by Paul Osselmann B.E., from Koster’s International division in Hamburg, Nigel Day, and Alex Lynn from Koster UK.
How will the Delta course benefit me?
At the end of this training day you will be able to use your new gained knowledge immediately.
Our training courses are held to a maximum capacity of 25 attendees.