Delta Roof Guard Super Accelerant
A high performance, single component, moisture instigated polyurethane when
added to Delta Roof Guard CP dramatically reduces cure time.
This moisture instigated reaction utilises atmospheric and substrate moisture to
mechanically instigate faster curing, reducing risk of damage by rain, drift, slopes, etc.
Moisture cured Delta Roof Guard CP can require under certain conditions, a faster curing
process because of job constraints, low temperature, and/or air humidity.
Delta Roof Guard Super-Accelerant PU dramatically reduces the curing time with no loss of relevant properties. Delta Roof Guard Super-Accelerant PU obtains a surface skin in a short time, reducing risk of damage by rain, drift, slopes, etc. and it can be put into service after a few hours, with less residual tacking effect.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for cold or warm roof construction
- Balconies and terraces
- Podium decks
- Car parks
- Ideal for new construction and refurbishment projects
- BBA Approved
- Quick installation times – offering cost savings
- Avoiding inherent risks associated with hot works
- Seamless applications – no joints or fixings
- Exceptionally fast curing
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- J40 (Clause 290) Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp Proofing
- J31 Liquid Applied Waterproof Coatings/130 Roof Coatings
- J31/10 Warm Deck Roof Coating
- J31/110 Cold Deck Roof Coating
- J31/120 Warm Deck Roof Coating
- J31/130 Inverted Roof Coating
- J31/5 Cold Deck Roof Coating
- J41 – Reinforced Bitumen Roof Coating