Delta UPS V4/6 Battery Backup
The Delta UPS V4/6 is specifically designed for basement drainage systems (submersible pumps/sump pumps) when there is a loss of mains power. It will power one Delta V3, Delta V4, or Delta V6 Submersible Pump during a power outage, keeping basements dry.
If power failure occurs, the Delta UPS V4/6 automatically powers the pump. It can provide power to a Delta V6 pump for 30 minutes continuously, based on a 3.5 m head. This is equivalent to 30 hours protection, in accordance with PCA guidance of a minimum of three activations per hour.
A buzzer alerts the user when the pump is drawing power from the battery.
Simple to use and easy to install – the Delta UPS V4/6 clearly displays its status and comprehensive fault codes.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Capable of running 1 x V6 ground water pump without mains power for up to 30 hours (depending on number of cycles/hr)
- Industry leading backup power
- Quick charge to top-up the battery from empty to 80% in just 4 hours
- Digital display to show status and comprehensive fault codes
- Virtually inaudible
- Can also be used in conjunction with a Delta V3 pump to offer longer autonomy than a Delta UPS V3
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- L V 2014/35/EU low voltage
- EMC 2014/30/EU electromagnetic compatibility
- Safety IEC EN 62040-1
- EMC IEC EN 62040-2
- RoHS compliant