Koster One-Day-Site Packer
Koster One-Day-Site Packer is a superior injection packer used for Koster Injection Resin systems.
Koster One-Day-Site Packers connect to Koster Injection Resin Pump allowing resins to be injected directly into substrates.
One-Day-Site Packers come with a green rubber gasket to ensure secure pressure is applied deeply in drill holes, to create a higher resistance and to lessen chances of the packers damaging substrates.
This unique packer has four fins and two ridges on the rubber gasket for prevention of rotation during tightening.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- High Quality
- Highly Reactive
- User Friendly
- Seamless application
- Commonly drilled with 10-15cm spacing
- No Pre-determined breaking point
- Spanners are to be screwed off after use
- The Spanner can be removed instantly after injection
- Drill hole can be sealed with Koster KB-Fix 5
- Most Commonly used in basements/below ground
Koster One-Day-Site Packers are non-re-useable
Always wear protective clothing, gloves and safety goggles during the processing and application of Koster One-Day-Site Packers.
For high quality performance Koster One-Day-Site Packers need to be installed at least 5.5cm deep into the drill hole.