Koster One-Day-Site Packer
Koster One-Day-Site Packer is a superior injection packer used for Koster Injection Resin systems.
Koster One-Day-Site Packers connect to Koster Injection Resin Pump allowing resins to be injected directly into substrates.
One-Day-Site Packers come with a green rubber gasket to ensure secure pressure is applied deeply in drill holes, to create a higher resistance and to lessen chances of the packers damaging substrates.
This unique packer has four fins and two ridges on the rubber gasket for prevention of rotation during tightening.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- High Quality
- Highly Reactive
- User Friendly
- Seamless application
- Commonly drilled with 10-15cm spacing
- No Pre-determined breaking point
- Spanners are to be screwed off after use
- The Spanner can be removed instantly after injection
- Drill hole can be sealed with Koster KB-Fix 5
- Most Commonly used in basements/below ground
Koster One-Day-Site Packers are non-re-useable
Always wear protective clothing, gloves and safety goggles during the processing and application of Koster One-Day-Site Packers.
For high quality performance Koster One-Day-Site Packers need to be installed at least 5.5cm deep into the drill hole.