Koster SB Bonding Emulsion
Elasticizing synthetic-dispersion for universal use in mortars, plasters, sealing slurries and concrete.
Koster SB Bonding Emulsion is a universally usable synthetic liquid for all cementitious mortars, plasters and sealing slurries.
Koster SB Bonding Emulsion is solvent, plasticizer and filler-free. When added to mineral based systems, the synthetic liquid increases elasticity and flexibility and reduces water absorption.
Koster SB Bonding Emulsion is waterproof which means that after its application it can neither be washed nor rained off.
- Positive and negative side waterproofing against pressurized water
- Can be used in all cases in which a good bond between mortars, plasters, sealing slurries, concrete and existing mineral substrates
- As an additive to mineral systems, the synthetic additive causes a strong increase in flexibility and elasticity and at the same time a reduction of the water absorption
- Improves the application properties and workability of fresh mortars
- Easy application
- Seamless application
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
- Suitable for waterproofing basements (exterior or interior horizontal and vertical surfaces)
- Due to the synthetic additive, cured mortars and plasters become considerably more resistant to frost, salts, and other aggressive substances.
SB Bond is the perfect solution for:
- Addition to cement- based slurries
- Improves flexural strength
- Improves Bond strength
- As surface primer for renders, mortars and other coatings
NBS Specification J10 Cementitious Mortar Tanking/Damp Proofing 110A Cementitious Polymer Modified Tanking Mix
Additive to mortars, plasters, NB Sealing Slurries and concrete
Replace 10-20% of the mixing water with Koster SB-Bonding Emulsion
Cementitious bonding bridge
Mix Koster SB-Bonding Emulsion with water 1:2. Use this mixture to produce a slurry by mixing it with a cement/sand mixture (1:2 by volume). These pre-pared mixtures are mixed until the desired consistency is reached. A simple mixing cup can be used to measure all volumes. Apply the slurry with a firm brush.
Plasters and screeds are applied fresh in fresh. If used as a bonding bridge for sealing materials, a minimum curing time of 24 hours must be observed.
View Data Sheet
|Coverage Rate:||Varies - see data sheet|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts