Pro Liquid Gas Membrane ‘LGB’ (Liquid Applied)
Pro LGB is a ready for use specialist styrene butadiene latex based liquid applied gas membrane. It offers a simple, continuous passive gas prevention barrier against the ingress of Methane, Carbon Dioxide, Radon, Ground Gas, VOC, air & moisture into buildings. MemTech Pro LGB also acts as a waterproofing membrane complying with the requirement C2 and C4 schedule 1 of the Building Regulations 1991 for England and Wales.
MemTech Pro LGB complies with the latest codes of practice as published by BR211, CIRIA and BSI (BS 8485:2015). Suitable for use as gas protection for NHBC GREEN, AMBER 1, and AMBER 2 site characterisations.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for new and existing structures
- 3rd Party Accredited/Independently tested
- Acts as a Damp Proof Membrane
- Complies with BRE211:2015 and BS8485:2015
- Supplied in a 15kg container
- MemTech Liquid Gas Membrane can be used for providing damp proofing, gas proofing or waterproofing to a range of applications.
Ground Gases and Contaminates suitable for
- Methane (CH4)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Radon (Rn)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOCs)
- J30 Liquid Applied Tanking/Damp Proofing
- BS 8485:2015+A1:2019