MemTech Pro Titan (Ground Gas Protection)
MemTech’s Pro Titan ground gas membrane offers a safe solution for the protection of buildings, structures and occupiers against all levels of hydrocarbons, methane, carbon dioxide and radon gas ingress.
MemTech Pro Titan is a hydrocarbon barrier gas membrane. This multi-layered, flexible membrane has a unique core component which is designed and manufactured to provide a barrier to the most aggressive chemicals and to comply with current guidance on Hydrocarbons.
MemTech’s Pro Titan is suitable in applications that are affected by Hydrocarbons. There is a common misconception that monolithic polyolefin barriers, such as HDPE and LLDPE are effective barriers to resist Hydrocarbons. This is an incorrect assumption, as Hydrocarbons will readily permeate through monolithic polyolefin barriers.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Complies with BRE211:2015, CIRIA C665, C716, C735, C748 and BS8485:2015 and CIEH guide to Ground Gas.
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Flexible membrane to ease installation on site
- Gas resistant
- BBA Certified
- High resistance to puncturing
- Suitable for new and existing structures
- Acts as a Damp Proof Membrane
- Robust to cope with all site conditions
- J40 Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp Proofing
- BS 8485:2015+A1:2019
- CIRIA C748