MemTech Pro Titan Tank (Ground Gas Protection)
MemTech’s Pro Titan Tank is a post applied waterproof and ground gas membrane which offers a safe solution for the protection of buildings, structures and occupiers against all levels of Hydrocarbons, VOCs, Methane, Carbon Dioxide and Radon gas ingress.
MemTech Pro Titan Tank is a post applied waterproof and hydrocarbon barrier gas membrane. This multi-layered, flexible membrane has a unique core component, with a specialist all weather adhesive backing for post applied applications which is designed and manufactured to provide a barrier to the most aggressive chemicals and ground water and to comply with current guidance on Hydrocarbons.
MemTech’s Pro Titan Tank is suitable in applications that are affected by Hydrocarbons and groundwater. There is a common misconception that monolithic polyolefin barriers, such as HDPE and LLDPE are effective barriers to resist Hydrocarbons. This is an incorrect assumption, as Hydrocarbons will readily permeate through monolithic polyolefin barriers.
Conforming to the requirements of BS8485:2015+A1:2019 and CIRIA C748.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Complies with BRE211:2015, CIRIA C665, C716, C735, C748 and BS8485:2015+A1:2019 and CIEH guide to Ground Gas.
- Complies with BS 8102:2022 Type A ‘Barrier Protection’
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Flexible membrane to ease installation on site
- Gas resistant
- High resistance to puncturing
- Suitable for new build basements, Tunnels and concrete structures below ground
- Also acts as a Damp Proof Membrane
- Robust to cope with all site conditions
- J40/190 Flexible Tanking/Damp Proofing
- BS 8485:2015+A1:2019 Code of practice for the design of protective measures for methane and carbon dioxide ground gases for new buildings
- BS 8102:2022, Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice.
- CIRIA C748