MemTech Pro Void Vent 25
MemTech’s Void Vent 25 offers a passive venting solution which facilitates the dispersal and dilution of dangerous gases. MemTech’s Void Vent 25 has been specially designed to provide for high levels of air and/or gas flow.
MemTech’s Void Vent 25 is incomparable for its protection against dangerous gases and chemicals. Optimised for maximum strength and performance.
MemTech Void Vent 25 is a cuspated HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) membrane with a geotextile filter/separator. Void Vent 25 has been designed to be installed with the geotextile filter side of the product to be in contact with the ground to allow for air and/or gas flow. Void Vent 25 is available in either a 25mm or 40mm depth.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High gas flow capacity
- Creates a de-pressurisation zone for collection of ground gases
- Suitable for new and existing structures
- Independently tested by UKAS
- BBA Certified
- High resistance to puncture
- Complies with BRE211:2015 and BS8485:2015
MemTech Void Vent 25 provides a passive means of ventilation for ground gas protection when used in conjunction with:
- MemTech Liquid Gas Barrier ‘LGB’
- MemTech M1
- MemTech R1
- MemTech Titon
- BS8485:2015+A1:2019 Geocomposite Passive Ventilation System