Delta MS Drain (Geotextile external drainage layer)
MS Drain serves as a drainage layer with fused-on geotextile. The fused-on hydrophilic
geotextile ensures water drains reliably. The sheet features a high compressive strength
of c. 500kN/m² as well as more than 8,900 dimples/m².
The Delta MS sheet features a contact area four times greater than that of conventional dimpled sheets, which means that the distribution of pressure on the waterproofing is four times better. The fused-on hydrophilic geotextile ensures that water drains off safely and reliably. In tests, the service life of Delta MS Drain has been measured at 50 years!
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
The sheet features a high compressive strength of c. 500kN/m² as well as more than 8,900 dimples/m², which ensures the best possible distribution of pressure on the substrate. It protects the perimeter insulation and the waterproofing of the cellar wall from damage as well as from surface and seepage water.
- Conforms to EN 13252
- Acts as a protection layer over Type A Primary Waterproofing Systems
- Compressive strength 500 kN/m2
- Service Temperature Range -30 to + 80 (degrees C)
- Offers high resistance to compression thanks to its special dimple design
- Features outstanding drainage capacity
- Drainage and Protection layer
- Is rot-proof, impact resistant and non-deformable
Delta MS Drain is the perfect solution for waterproofing:
- Buried roofs
- Retaining walls
- Civil Engineering builds
- Podium Decks
- NBS Specification J 40 295 – Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp proofing
- BS 8102:2022 – Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice