Delta Ultra Control VCL
Delta Ultra Control VCL is a robust, highly reflective air and vapour control layer (AVCL),
suitable for timber, masonry or steel.
Offering excellent thermal resistance, Delta Ultra Control VCL is available with integrated tape to seal overlaps to ensure radiant heat is reflected back into the structure, minimising absorption and energy transfer.
Delta Ultra Control VCL offers low emissivity to enhance thermal performance of
walls, ceilings and floors.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Strong insulating properties
- Delivers an airtight system with sealed laps
- Helps avoid condensation risk in accordance with BS 5250:2011+A:2016
- Excellent nail tear resistance
- High tensile strength, tough and durable
- Low emissivity reflective surface
- Enhances thermal performance of the structure when used in a still air cavity
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle
- Suitable for timber, masonry or steel construction
- Available with integrated tape to seal overlaps
- Control of condensation in accordance with BS 5250:2011+A1:2016
- Class 1 surface spread of flame to BS 476-7: 1997 Fire Test on Building Materials and structures. Method of test to determine the classification of the surface spread of flame of products