On-Site Structural Waterproofing Training Course(s)
Delta’s on-site waterproofing training is customised to site specifics/customer requirements/or is one of our waterproofing courses (usually held at Delta HQ) offering a unique approach to work-based learning at customers’ sites or other convenient locations.
Delta’s on-site training team comprises of respected industry professionals that are here to help you meet your training needs without having to down tools.
Do several of your employees require the same training? If so, our qualified trainers can come to your premises. We can combine or tailor our courses to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for resin injection, substrate preparation, Type C installation, Type A application, basement drainage, bespoke project specific or support in developing new members of staff – we’re here to help.
Ideal for both expert and novice technicians/office staff who want to strengthen their knowledge and are seeking the fundamentals required for successful waterproofing approaches. All Delta courses cover BS 8102:2022 (and other best practice reference documents).
The Delta 'On-Site' course is suitable for:
Delta ‘On-site’ training courses are suitable for:
- Technicians who install Waterproofing Systems
- Technicians who design Waterproofing Systems
- Office staff – Administration support/Office manager/Surveyors/Construction coordinators/Site administrators/Project managers
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements (including car parks, etc)
- Those seeking to refresh product application and knowledge
- New employees (for those already registered as Delta Registered Installers)
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of the Delta brand
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of BS8102:2022
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing
- Architects, surveyors, contractors and engineers
- Waterproofing professionals seeking to refresh knowledge
- Those seeking to begin the path to become a Delta Registered Installer- stage 1, considered high standing in the industry.
How is the training course structured?
Delta’s on-site training is customised to site specifics/customer requirements/or is one of our waterproofing courses (usually held at HQ in Epping).
Benefits of on-site training:
- Cost effective and time efficient: no travel costs, no staff or equipment downtime
- Bespoke training that can be tailored to meet your project needs
- Flexibility, Delta’s on-site training can be 1/2 day, one day, 2 days or more – on any working day, time or location to suit you
- Peace of mind, knowing regulatory requirements and best practices are followed
Delta’s on-site training covers (but is not limited to):
- Correct product mixing
- Correct product application
- Techniques in product application
- Reliable and transparent support
- Quick and effective troubleshooting approaches
- Uncover fresh perspectives
- Ensuring best practice throughout a project
Delta Membrane Systems Ltd is the leading Type C, Cavity Drainage Membrane Manufacturer in the United Kingdom. Delta provides a full range of waterproofing and damp proofing solutions. We also supply ground gas protection membranes protecting structures from harmful ground gases such as radon, carbon dioxide, methane & hydrocarbons.
Delta’s focus is to provide a training course which delivers long-term value to those in the waterproofing sector (from designer to technician). Delta seeks to nurture talents and to share new approaches to structural waterproofing. We work with one aim in mind: to help you understand water ingress, principles of waterproofing design, reducing risk, product specification and correct product installation/application.
You’ll be taught by Delta’s on-site training team which comprises of respected industry professionals that are here to help you meet your training needs.
How will this Delta course benefit me?
At the end of this training day participants will be able to use their new gained knowledge immediately.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.