DELTA® MS20 – 20mm cavity
DELTA®-MS 20 is a compression-resistant, durable dimpled sheet made from special high density polyethylene. Typically used as a floor membrane.
This is a heavy gauge version of DELTA®-MS with deep 20 mm studs. This is used where extra drainage capacity is required, for example on deeper structures, or where a larger flow rate is required. DELTA®-MS 20 can also be used as a “cavity former” for many types of new construction.
DELTA®-MS20 is used as damp-proofing on walls, floors and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background. It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls and floors have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
Depending on the application required and the site conditions, the membrane may be used as:
- an underfloor damp-proof / membrane
- a dry lining for walls, ventilated into the room via aeration slots at the top and bottom of the wall or via passive air vents, where access through an external wall is available.
- a sealed system covering wall, floor and ceiling with provision made for disposing of water build-up behind the membrane via a sump and pump.
|Material:||high density polyethylene|
|Temperature Resistance:||– 30°C to + 80°C|
|Thickness:||approx. 1 mm|
|Stud Height:||20 mm approx.|
|Roll Size:||2m x 20m|
|Compressive Strength:||150 kN/m2 approx.|
|Chemical Properties:||resistant to chemicals, resistant to root penetration, rotproof, neutral towards drinking water|
|Drainage (l/s · m):||approx. 10 l/s · m|
|Drainage (l/min · m):||approx. 600 l/min · m|
|Drainage (l/h · m):||approx. 36 100 l/h · m|
|Behaviour in Fire:||Class E|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts