NP Drain Geocomposite Membrane
NP Drain is an external waterproofing membrane that drains groundwater away from your property reducing the hydrostatic pressure (water pressure). A compact two-layer geocomposite membrane which offers high drainage capacity through specially-configured dimples.
Offers dependable vertical and horizontal drainage in civil engineering, buildings, tunnels and retaining walls. NP Drain protects garden roofs over underground structures, basements and green roof parking decks from moisture. The dimpled sheet prevents water logging and offers great protection from root penetration, whilst the geotextile layer filters out fine particles thus ensuring constant flow of water to drains and discharge point.
With its high compressive strength (150 kN/m2), this drainage and waterproofing system solves every problem.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
NP Drain guarantees maximum safety in damp proofing applications.
- Conforms to EN 13252
- Acts as a protection layer over Type A Primary Waterproofing Systems
- Compressive strength 150 kN/m2
- Drainage Rate approx. 2.25l/s/m2
- Service Temperature Range -30 to + 80 (degrees C)
- Offers high resistance to compression thanks to its special dimple design
- Features outstanding drainage capacity for handling unusually large quantities of water
- Is rot-proof, impact resistant and non-deformable
Delta NP Drain is the perfect solution for waterproofing:
- Buried roofs
- Retaining walls
- Civil Engineering builds
- Podium Decks
- NBS Specification J 40 295 – Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp proofing